USA P Visa

A short-term U.S. work visa known as the P visa is available to outstanding athletes, athletic teams, and entertainment companies (including circuses) with a job offer from a U.S. employer. 

Different types of P visas are as follows

  • P-1 visa for athletes and entertainers
  • P-2 visa for artists and entertainers in exchange programs
  • P-3 visa for culturally unique artists and entertainers
  • P-4 visa for dependent spouses and children

Documents Required for P1 Visa

Typical Documents needs from the US Employer/Petitioner

  • Proof of consultation with a labour organization
    An itinerary of events or performances with dates and durations for each event
  • Contracts with U.S sports leagues or teams
  • Evidence of eligibility that the individual athlete or the team is nationally or internationally recognized as outlined in the requirements section
  • Job duties of the athlete in word document
  • Company letter head in word document
  •  Latest Income tax returns
  • Proof of the group’s age (more than 1 year since it was established) and each person’s membership or employment in the group
  • Contracts of the group with the sponsors or oral agreement summaries

Typical Documents from the Athlete/Beneficiary: 

  • Copy of the passport
  • Resume in word document.
  • Supporting Documents with previous performances
  • Copy of any degree related to the skill if available.
  • Offer letter

Document needs for the other categories of P visa would be informed upon contacting us.

For more information please contact us at Ever Aspire Consulting on +918657454590 or +919321784649

    Contact us now!

    Select Services